Monthly Meeting Agenda – February 8, 2018
Thursday, February 8, 2018, 6:00 PM
Rutland Intermediate School, 67 Library Ave
“Collaboration for the Greater Good”
NOTE: This meeting is NOT at the usual location, and is an evening meeting this month, so others in the community have an opportunity to attend.
1. Welcome by Joe Kraus.
2. Mayor David Allaire’s Message
3. Chief Brian Kilcullen’s Remarks
4. Committee Reports:
a. Building Great Neighborhoods-Teresa Miele
b. Community Health-Dr. Jeff McKee/Sarah Roy
c. Crime and Safety-Cmdr Prouty, Sgt Whitehead and Chief Kilcullen
5. Promise Community update-Deputy Superintendent Rob Bliss
6. Project VISION Committee Chairs available for questions.
a. Crime/Safety Committee – Commander Matthew Prouty
b. Community/Neighborhoods/Housing Committee – Chair Brennan Duffy
c. Health Committee – Chair Jeff McKee/Sarah Roy
7. An inspirational or uplifting story!