Monthly Meeting Agenda – February 9, 2017
February 9, 2017, 12:00 – 1:30 PM
Alliance Community Fellowship
by the Franklin, at the Howe Center, 1 Scale Avenue, Rutland, VT
“Collaboration for the Greater Good”
1. Welcome by Joe Kraus.
2. Mayor Chris Louras’ message.
3. Chief Brian Kilcullen’s remarks.
4. Keith Tallon and Tom Donahue, BROC / Community Justice Center
5. Tabitha Pohl-Moore and Lisa Ryan, NAACP update.
6. Nate Steinrueck, 10th Annual Poultney Earth Fair update and invitation.
7. Bianca Zanella, NeighborWorks of Western Vermont, data measures and impact update.
8. Alis Headlam – We Are One Rutland update.
9. Project VISION Committee Breakouts
Committees (smaller group meeting time)
A. Crime/Safety – Chair Scott Tucker
B. Community/Neighborhoods/Housing – Chair Brennan Duffy
C. Substance Abuse/Prevention/Treatment – Chair Traci Moore
10. An inspirational or uplifting story!
Our full Project VISION meetings are scheduled for the 2nd Thursday of each month, 12:00 p.m. (noon) 90 min., unless otherwise notified. Your committee chairs will schedule their meetings individually: