Monthly Meeting Agenda – March 9, 2017
March 9, 2017, 12:00 – 1:30 PM
Alliance Community Fellowship
by the Franklin, at the Howe Center, 1 Scale Avenue, Rutland, VT
“Collaboration for the Greater Good”
1. Welcome by Joe Kraus.
2. Mayor Chris Louras’ message.
3. Chief Brian Kilcullen’s remarks.
4. Rick Welch, Teen Challenge.
5. You are invited to join us on Tuesday, March 28th at 7:30 a.m. for the 2nd Annual Project VISION Legislative Sidebar Coffee at the State House Cafeteria in Montpelier. This is an opportunity to brag a little and bring a table top display about your organization’s successes while networking with legislators, generously sponsored by NeighborWorks, Chamber of Commerce and REDC! Please RSVP to email@example.com . Carpooling is encouraged.
6. Project VISION Committee Breakouts
A. Crime/Safety – Sgt. Greg Sheldon stepping in today!
B. Community/Neighborhoods/Housing – Chair Brennan Duffy
C. Substance Abuse/Prevention/Treatment – Chair Traci Moore
7. Our next meeting will be our Year-in-Review, which is tentatively scheduled for either the evening of Wednesday, April 12th or Thursday, April 13th at 6:00 p.m. (location TBA – which will take the place of our noontime meeting). More to follow…
8. An inspirational or uplifting story!
[i]Our full Project VISION meetings are scheduled for the 2nd Thursday of each month, 12:00 p.m. (noon) 90 min., unless otherwise notified.
Your committee chairs will schedule their meetings individually:
Crime/Safety – Scott Tucker firstname.lastname@example.org
Substance Abuse – Traci Moore email@example.com
Community/Neighborhoods/Housing – Brennan Duffy firstname.lastname@example.org