Note: This is the original Participants page, and it is outdated. More participant organizations and individuals have been involved with Project Vision, and attended meetings since this was first posted.
We are in the process now of creating a Partner Directory, which is currently a work-in-progress.
Note: In 2020, Project Vision is currently in a Strategic Planning Process. Going forward there will be two committees. More information will be forthcoming when the current planning process is completed.
Going forward, the prior “Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Committee” will be named simply as “Health Committee” to indicate a more broader view of community health: medical, healthcare and treatment services along with a healthier Rutland community. The prior two committees, “Building Great Neighborhoods” and “Crime & Safety” (later “Community Policing & Engagement”) will be combined into a single committee called, “Community Building and Neighborhood Engagement“.
For more information, please see Committees – Initial History page.
Original Participants Page
Project VISION is divided into three subcommittees: The Building Great Neighborhoods subcommittee, which focuses on neighborhood, community, and housing revitalization efforts. The Substance Abuse, Prevention, and Treatment subcommittee, where providers coordinate and discuss new prevention and treatment initiatives. The Crime and Safety subcommittee, where policing initiatives to increase the safety of the Rutland community are discussed.
Building Great Neighborhoods
- Diane Alberts
- Kristin Andrade, Social Media Supports
- Laurel Burns
- April Cioffi, Program Director – Rutland City Recreation and Parks Department
- Mary Cohen, NeighborWorks of Western Vermont
- Steve Costello, Green Mountain Power
- Orla Dundas
- Chris Ettori, Administrative Manager – Community College of Vermont
- Tara Fitzgerald, Rutland County Housing Coalition
- Jeffrey Fowler, Teacher – Stafford Technical Center
- Colton Francis
- Sara Gilbert, NeighborWorks of Western Vermont
- Elsie Gilmore, Marketing, Design & Consulting
- Charles Greeno, The Local
- Deborah Hall, Rutland County Housing Coalition
- Erron Hubbell, Pastor – Alliance Community Fellowship
- Linda Justin, The Dream Center
- Kevin Kiefaber
- Kathleen Krevetski, Volunteer – Vermont Farmers Food Center
- Elisabeth Kulas, Housing Trust of Rutland County
- Patti Lancaster, Volunteer – Attorney- Defender General’s Prisoners’ Rights Office
- Kristin Martelle, Real Estate Agent – Blue Ridge Real Estate
- Rob Mitchell, Editor – Rutland Herald
- Gregg Over, NeighborWorks of Western Vermont
- Rob Rainville, Pastor – Roadside Chapel Assemblies of God
- Laura Rubenis, Coordinator of Academic Services – Community College of Vermont
- Nick Santoro
- Ivo Skoric
- Vermonters For Vermonters
- Sydney White
- Cindi Wight, Superintendent – Rutland City Recreation and Parks Department
- Jean Yeager
Substance Abuse: Prevention & Treatment
- TBA, Field Director – Agency of Human Services, Rutland & Addison Counties
- Larry Bayle – Boys & Girls Club of Rutland County
- Tina Coltey, Executive Director/Prevention Specialist – Rutland Area Prevention Coalition
- Sherri Durgin-Campbell – Mediator, Rutland United Neighborhoods (RUN)
- Gary Jaquith, Business Account Manager, Creative Workforce Solutions
- Emily Marchinkowski, Assistant Director/Prevention Specialist – Rutland Area Prevention Coalition
- Jeff McKee, Director of Psychiatric Services – Rutland Regional Medical Center
- Stephen McLaughlin, Executive Director – Evergreen Substance Abuse Services, Rutland Mental Health Services
- Dennis McNichol – Boys & Girls Club of Rutland County
- Sarah Narkewicz, Program Director – Browse Health Trust and Blueprint Manager – Rutland Regional Medical Center
- Lynn Walsh – Director; Rutland United Neighborhoods (RUN)
- Bruce Wilson– Executive Director; Services Rendered, Inc.