RCC Education and Engagement Committee
Committee Mission Statement
The Education and Engagement Committee seeks to provide education needs to patients and health providers through various means to support patient and health provider engagement.
Committee Goals for 2021
- Provide CME for Sepsis education/support.
- All Journals: Review content for updates every 6 months.
- Develop a process to track all journal usage.
- Survey to staff to identify barriers to using journals.
- Create a dementia journal.
Want to see the goals from previous years? Access the goals archive here.
Committee Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Visit the Meetings Archive for the Committees to read the upcoming meeting agenda and review the minutes from previous meetings. Access to the archives of the Core Team and the RCC Committees is maintained for RCC members only.
- Sam Helinski, RN (RRMC)