RCC Palliative Care and Hospice Committee
Committee Mission Statement
The Palliative Care and Hospice Committee's focus is to improve appropriate utilization and communication around palliative care and hospice services in the community.
Committee Goals for 2021
- Organize 2 community education events.
- Develop a standardized process for providing the hand-off for Hospice & Palliative Care patients to & from the ED.
- Review a minimum of 6 cases who present to the ED and/or have been referred for other reasons.
- Present non-branded education for Palliative & Hospice services to 4 locations in the community with a focus on the FQHC.
- Develop the ability to evaluate advance directive completion in the community.
Want to see the goals from previous years? Access the goals archive here.
Committee Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Visit the Meetings Archive for the Committees to read the upcoming meeting agenda and review the minutes from previous meetings. Access to the archives of the Core Team and the RCC Committees is maintained for RCC members only.